If you would like to share a special family recipe with us please fill out the form here. Recipe submissions will be reviewed monthly, if we select your recipe for use on our website we will send you a free gift (valued at up to $50.00).
- 8-10 large Russet Potatoes Boiled
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 16 oz sour cream
- 3 cups of corn flakes
Cube, slice or shred potatoes based on your preference. Line 9 x 13 pan with potatoes. Mix in separate bowl: cheese, soup, milk, and sour cream. In a separate bowl, mix corn flakes with 4tbl of melted butter or margarine for the topping. Pour mixture over potatoes evenly, top with topping.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. 30 minutes covered with foil and 30 minutes uncovered. Longer if chilled after making. Recipe can be cut in half for smaller families.
- 10 large Russet Potatoes boiled and cubed
- 1/2 cup dill or sweet pickles chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (optional, yellow, white or tops of green onions)
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 10 boiled egg, chopped
Mix in large bowl while potatoes are warm, do not chill before mixed.
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 1 cup of melted butter or margarine
- 8 oz sour cream
- 16 oz shredded cheese
- 16-18 oz shredded potatoes
- 1 can of cream of chicken
- Italian bread crumbs (or your favorite alternative)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prep casserole pan with non-stick spray. Mix ingredients together, add to pan and bake for 45 minutes. Top with Italian bread crumbs and bake an additional 10 minutes. Let stand for 15 minutes and serve.